WaterForce is a leading irrigation and pumping company with
branches throughout New Zealand.
We are looking for a motivated person with an all-round skill set to join our Gore Branch, this is a full-time position.
- Shop sales
- Telephone enquires
- Basic quoting pumps and associated products
- Stock allocation to jobs
- Stock ordering
- Stock takes
- Inwards/Outwards freight
- Workshop pump analysis and service
- Caretaker workshop and yard
- Assist with daily coordination
- Follow procedures
- Well organised, practical & methodical
- Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate on
- Able to work unsupervised, as well as with a team
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Drivers licence
- Work within the WaterForce Health & Safety environment
If you are honest and have a high level of personal and
professional integrity, then we would like to hear from you.
Training will be provided to the successful applicant. If you
are an ambitious younger person this position could be the
opportunity to grow within a challenging and secure industry,
likewise a fulfilling position for someone that can bring
Please send a copy of your CV to:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.